Ring Stick Up Cam Battery: Best outdoor camera
The Ring Stick Up Cam Battery is completely wire-free, so you have a ton of flexibility in where you put it. And it costs around $100, making it one of the most affordable security cameras you can use both indoors and outdoors.
Ring Stick Up Cam Battery HD security camera with custom privacy controls, Simple setup, Works with Alexa – White
We think the Stick Up Cam Battery is best for people that need a wireless outdoor camera on a budget. Ring also has one of the most competitive cloud storage plans on the market, costing just $3 a month for 60 days of storage. It’s an ideal wireless camera for an Alexa smart home, though we’d like it better if it supported Google Assistant and HomeKit like Arlo does.
We’ve seen reports of short battery life on Ring products (some say it lasts about a month), and recharging the Stick Up Cam is a tedious process since you need to remove the battery each time. While there’s a wired option for this camera—Stick Up Cam Plug-In—you lose the flexibility of installing it anywhere.
You can get a solar panel accessory so you don’t need to remove the battery as often, but it’ll cost you extra. Read our full Ring Stick Up Cam review to learn more about this great little camera—or check out our Ring Alarm review to see how Ring products all work together.
- See, hear and speak to people from your phone, tablet or select Echo device with Stick Up Cam Battery, a battery-powered camera that can be mounted indoor or out.
- With Live View, you can check in on your home any time through the Ring app.
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos.
- Place on a flat surface or mount to a wall with the versatile mounting bracket. Add-on the Mount for Stick Up Cam (sold separately) for ceiling mount.
- Watch over your entire home by connecting one or multiple Stick Up Cams to all your Ring devices in the Ring app.
- Easily setup Stick Up Cam Battery by inserting the battery pack and connecting to Wi-Fi.
- For added peace of mind, pair with Alexa to help you keep an eye on your home.
- Tedious process to recharge battery
- Con BulletShort battery life
Specification: Ring Stick Up Cam Battery: Best outdoor camera